A post-wartime functionalist building that was used as a workspace and as an assembly hall was converted into dwellings. The very first bricks of the production facility were laid in 1938 but the construction was not completed until 1947. The building with long history was renovated to the bone to meet the modern standards of living without forgetting the existing industrial atmosphere of the building.
The six-storey building encases 88 apartments in total and co-ed club room, sauna, laundry room and green courtyard. The building is located in urban Alppiharju with booming restaurants and recreational facilities nearby.